TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘OS Comms Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 5 Menta Business Centre, 21-27 Hollands Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8PU. Our company registration number is 06596040 in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
April 2018 Edited & Customised by: OS Comms Limited, Company Registration Number 06596040 (England and Wales). Registered office address: Unit 5 Menta Business Centre, 21-27 Hollands Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8PU.
Keep up-to-date with OS Comms on Twitter
July 20th 2018 03:07:17
Unlicensed business two-way radios are ready-to-use and eliminate monthly call charges - maximise your business per… https://t.co/TStUuNUJlT
July 17th 2018 03:07:09
Dedicated, licensed communication with wider coverage area without breaking your budget. Get to know the EVX Series… https://t.co/9uL49I08dO
July 16th 2018 12:07:06
Intrinsically safe for hazardous environments or stylish & lightweight design for customer facing staff. There's a… https://t.co/cdZQSIVixq
July 10th 2018 04:07:09
8 reasons that make the MOTOTRBO radio family stands out from the crowd, now find out which radio you will get the… https://t.co/DEFShtaBgQ
July 6th 2018 02:07:17
July 3rd 2018 02:07:08
#TETRA radios are available in different forms for different purposes. Explore the range and identify which will wo… https://t.co/8Gv06Reqyu
June 29th 2018 04:06:17
Voice and data communication exchanges. The perfect combination when it comes to business performance… https://t.co/LyiPYUsdNN
June 26th 2018 04:06:09
Discover the most simple radios solution from Motorola Solutions. Straight out of the box and into the hands of emp… https://t.co/D77ukgMHmB
EXPERTS IN TWO-WAY RADIO COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
SPECIALISTS IN WIDE AREA SOLUTIONS
SPORTS STADIA COMMUNICATION
SALES, HIRE & MAINTENANCE
Fill in our enquiry form below to discuss your communications requirements with OS Comms.