TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘OS Comms Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 5 Menta Business Centre, 21-27 Hollands Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8PU. Our company registration number is 06596040 in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
April 2018 Edited & Customised by: OS Comms Limited, Company Registration Number 06596040 (England and Wales). Registered office address: Unit 5 Menta Business Centre, 21-27 Hollands Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8PU.
Keep up-to-date with OS Comms on Twitter
September 20th 2018 04:09:14
Which MOTOTRBO radio will deliver you the communication capabilities your business needs to thrive?… https://t.co/DGsqxwI8Sf
September 20th 2018 03:09:14
Which MOTOTRBO radio will deliver you the communication capabilities your business needs to thrive?… https://t.co/KTaqeAictC
September 19th 2018 05:09:12
Discover Motorola Solutions most simple radio solution, easy to use straight out of the box #unlicensed… https://t.co/AoBdRcCvrx
September 19th 2018 11:09:11
@PBlunts @YouTube Bless
September 19th 2018 11:09:35
@KrisSaunders24 @Kent_999s And now we are reaping the rewards. Not!!
September 19th 2018 11:09:56
@theboleyn @Kent_999s @PW57WHU Well said
September 18th 2018 06:09:09
#TETRA Tuesday brings you success stories from our #oil&gas customers. Read how reliable & safe communication has b… https://t.co/0yPdZITptt
September 17th 2018 03:09:56
RT @MotSolsEMEA: In 1953, Motorola’s Bob Galvin predicted future uses for our portable #TwoWayRadio tech. What are your predictions for how…
September 14th 2018 04:09:08
Look no further than the DP4000 Ex Series radios to meet your obligation to #SOLAS compliance #ship… https://t.co/PJjdBFGthi
EXPERTS IN TWO-WAY RADIO COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
SPECIALISTS IN WIDE AREA SOLUTIONS
SPORTS STADIA COMMUNICATION
SALES, HIRE & MAINTENANCE
Fill in our enquiry form below to discuss your communications requirements with OS Comms.