With over 35 years of experience, OS Comms is a dynamic, vibrant company. We believe in learning and growing everyday. We are specialists in the field of two-way radio communication and we believe in giving our very best to our wide client base. From local councils to blue chip companies, we have worked to provide the ideal communication solution for all our clients’ needs.
Our speciality remains servicing and advising our clients. We understand that each of us have unique needs and our solutions are tailor-made for our clients. We offer on-site integration across a range of organisations and events. Our impeccable product placement is backed by an unrivalled support package. These two factors have become our strengths over the years and the reason for our growing client base.
What makes us special?
- 24/7 access: You can reach us anytime, anywhere. Just call our customer service number and we assure you that someone will take the call. Our customer service staff are available at all times. Our staff are highly-trained, motivated and courteous. They will take your call and advice you on the best course of action. If needed, our technicians will be sent over to deal with any requirements you may have.
- Hands-on approach: At OS Comms we are not just there to sell products and advise on two-way radio solutions. We will roll our sleeves up and join you in implementing the ideal radio system for your organisation. We believe in action and putting into practice what we advise.
- Client service: At OS Comms we pride ourselves on our client service record. We have provided services to a range of industries and public sector organisations. Our services are completely professional and committed.
- Expertise: Our staff have over 35 years expertise and the know-how to come up with the right two way radio solution for your needs. Our personnel will keep you up-to-date with the latest technological developments.
- Reasonable pricing: Our products and services are all competitively priced. We believe in giving the best to our clients at affordable costs.
- Range of services: We offer a range of service that includes hiring two-way radios, their servicing, maintenance, licensing facilities, finding right communication solutions and so on.
We provide services for:
- Local councils
- Premiership football clubs
- Tourist places
- Commercial establishments
- Personal needs
The OS Comms family comprises not just of our executives, personnel and various other staff, but also our clients. They are our partners in growth and hence, we believe in always putting them first. At OS Comms we are working not just to provide the best two-way radio systems for our clients, but also in building long fruitful relationships.
Keep up-to-date with OS Comms on Twitter
July 20th 2018 03:07:17
Unlicensed business two-way radios are ready-to-use and eliminate monthly call charges - maximise your business per… https://t.co/TStUuNUJlT
July 17th 2018 03:07:09
Dedicated, licensed communication with wider coverage area without breaking your budget. Get to know the EVX Series… https://t.co/9uL49I08dO
July 16th 2018 12:07:06
Intrinsically safe for hazardous environments or stylish & lightweight design for customer facing staff. There's a… https://t.co/cdZQSIVixq
July 10th 2018 04:07:09
8 reasons that make the MOTOTRBO radio family stands out from the crowd, now find out which radio you will get the… https://t.co/DEFShtaBgQ
July 6th 2018 02:07:17
July 3rd 2018 02:07:08
#TETRA radios are available in different forms for different purposes. Explore the range and identify which will wo… https://t.co/8Gv06Reqyu
June 29th 2018 04:06:17
Voice and data communication exchanges. The perfect combination when it comes to business performance… https://t.co/LyiPYUsdNN
June 26th 2018 04:06:09
Discover the most simple radios solution from Motorola Solutions. Straight out of the box and into the hands of emp… https://t.co/D77ukgMHmB
EXPERTS IN TWO-WAY RADIO COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
SPECIALISTS IN WIDE AREA SOLUTIONS
SPORTS STADIA COMMUNICATION
SALES, HIRE & MAINTENANCE
Fill in our enquiry form below to discuss your communications requirements with OS Comms.