With over 35 years of experience, OS Comms is a dynamic, vibrant company. We believe in learning and growing everyday. We are specialists in the field of two-way radio communication and we believe in giving our very best to our wide client base. From local councils to blue chip companies, we have worked to provide the ideal communication solution for all our clients’ needs.
Our speciality remains servicing and advising our clients. We understand that each of us have unique needs and our solutions are tailor-made for our clients. We offer on-site integration across a range of organisations and events. Our impeccable product placement is backed by an unrivalled support package. These two factors have become our strengths over the years and the reason for our growing client base.
What makes us special?
- 24/7 access: You can reach us anytime, anywhere. Just dial our customer service numbers and we assure you that someone will take the call. Our customer service staff are available at all times. Our staff is highly-trained, motivated and courteous. They will take you call and advice you on the best course of action. If needed our technicians will be sent over to deal with any requirements you may have.
- Hand-on approach: At OS Comms we are not there for just selling products or advising on two way radio solutions. We will roll our sleeves up and join you in implementing the ideal radio system for your organisation. We believe in action and putting in practice what we advise.
- Client service: At OS Comms we pride ourselves on our client service record. We have provided services to a range of industries and public sector organisations. Our services are completely professional and committed.
- Expertise: Our staff have over 35 years expertise and the know-how to come up with the right two way radio solution for your needs. Our personnel will keep you up-to-date with the latest technological developments.
- Reasonable pricing: Our products and services are all competitively priced. We believe in giving the best to our clients at affordable costs.
- Range of services: We offer a range of service that includes hiring two-way radios, their servicing, maintenance, licensing facilities, finding right communication solutions and so on.
We provide services for:
- Local councils
- Premiership football clubs
- Tourist places
- Commercial establishments
- Personal needs
The OS Comms family comprises not just of our executives, personnel and various other staff, but also our clients. They are our partners in growth and hence, we believe in always putting them first. At OS Comms we are working not just to provide the best two-way radio systems for our clients, but also in building long fruitful relationships.
Keep up-to-date with OS Comms on Twitter
June 23rd 2017 02:06:17
Are you looking for a solution to connect your workforce but they're all using different devices? Look no more…https://t.co/8twHn5lub3
June 22nd 2017 12:06:14
Ready to use unlicensed business two-way radios; your way of answering customer queries in an instant…https://t.co/HqwqgOZCaL
June 21st 2017 05:06:12
June 21st 2017 01:06:12
When you need a radio to rely on in extreme environments there's @MotSolsEMEA MTP8000Ex #TETRA ATEX radios…https://t.co/OXbdHPZC73
June 20th 2017 01:06:09
Download the @MotSolsEmea MOTOTRBO For Hospitality brochure and discover how a radio can keep guests happy…https://t.co/YZQkbomDzA
June 19th 2017 04:06:07
June 19th 2017 07:06:06
#MOTOTRBO Monday! @Motsolsemea Two way digital radios makes safety stronger, decisions instant and productivity soa…https://t.co/vFXAfF1aJL
June 16th 2017 02:06:06
#MOTOTRBO Monday! @Motsolsemea Two way digital radios makes safety stronger, decisions instant and productivity soa…https://t.co/V35IivVTEM
June 15th 2017 09:06:15
Team members took time out this morning to help load up vans with donations for those affected by the recent fire a…https://t.co/56aXNWuVRO
EXPERTS IN TWO-WAY RADIO COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
SPECIALISTS IN WIDE AREA SOLUTIONS
SPORTS STADIA COMMUNICATION
SALES, HIRE & MAINTENANCE
Fill in our enquiry form below to discuss your communications requirements with OS Comms.